1. Custom user authentication under Netscape servers
I am trying to write a custom user authentication procedure
under Netscape's web servers using their NSAPI. There is an
example already but it did not work. I wonder if there is
a working example somewhere already, and I'd appreciate a
pointer to that. Then I should not have too much trouble
modifying a working example after that.
What we are trying to do, and I am not sure if it is do-able,
is to have a "time-out" for password-protected areas. The first
time a user visits, she has to enter a username and password.
But normally if her web browser runs for any length of time,
no more username/password is required. We are trying to have
a mechanism by which she will have to re-enter her username/password
after say, 6, hours of inactivity.
Maybe there is something on the browser side that is caching passwords?
Even if there is, it will not be practical to ask users to disable
password caching on their browsers.
Thanks in advance!
2. klibc requirements, round 2
3. need help w/ Netscape server authentication configuration
4. redhat 5 & windowmaker
5. Netscape proxy server authentication -- change user's password
6. Free NFS Server (NT/95)
7. Netscape server group and basic authentication
8. adding memory on ultra5
9. Netscape Proxy server authentication
10. Netscape Enterprise 3.0 server plugin API and authentication
11. Netscape Server, display html on failed authentication
12. Netscape Web server Ldap authentication?
13. need help w/ Netscape server authentication configuration