Encryption in strange places (need source code)

Encryption in strange places (need source code)

Post by Gary Lawrence Murph » Fri, 16 Aug 1996 04:00:00

I need to encrypt a file on an MVS machine before relaying it over
SNA to the internet.  Everything seems simple enough, except the
MVS part.

Is there C-language public domain (or otherwise) source code available
to do PGP encryption?  My guess is this would be embedded into any
Apache modules supporting encryption schemes, but I'd prefer if there
was a stand-along version.

Any tips, recommendations or sympathy can be sent to the email
address listed below.

--

(519) 422-1150 fax:422-2723 ---- RR1/F3 Sauble Beach, Ontario, Canada
TeleDynamics ----------- http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/7704/

1. Source code for password encryption wanted

 I would like to have public domain (which will be used in a commercial
 product without any royalty) source code for password encryption. If you
 have written or know where to get it from, please send me a mail at

 Please send me mail directly, since I am not a regular reader of this group.

 Thnx a lot, Manu

2. Web Load Balancing with Linux

3. Source code for Unix password-encryption scheme?

4. ipporfw in kernel 2.0.38 ?

5. Copy pasting in VI withjout a mouse.

6. Looking for place to host code repository for open source project

7. Connection refused

8. Question regarding linux source code and encryption export regulations

9. where is good place to find wide char source code?

10. password encryption code needed please.

11. Best place in kernel for block encryption ?

12. CD-ROM mount needs source <--> source needs CD-ROM mount