Open Market WebServers -- Free evaluation copies available

Open Market WebServers -- Free evaluation copies available

Post by Andrew Pay » Fri, 09 Jun 1995 04:00:00

We're making 30-day FREE trial versions of our WebServer, and Secure
WebServer (the first commercially available server to support the Secure
HTTP protocol) products.  The servers are available on BSD/386, OSF/1,
SunOS, and Solaris platforms.  The Secure WebServer is not available
outside of the US, thanks to the usual crypto-export restrictions.

The trial versions are fully functional--they're not "crippled" in any way
(except for the fact that they stop working at the end of the month).

For more information, visit our Web site at:

    http://www.openmarket.com/

If you want to read before you download, complete on-line information
(compressed PostScript) is available at:

    ftp://ftp.openmarket.com/pub/docs/

--
Andrew Payne                          http://www.openmarket.com/personal/payne
Open Market, Inc.

1. ANNOUNCE: Free Web Tracker Evaluation Now Available

A free 7 day evaluation version of Web Tracker is now available from
http://www.CQMInc.com/webtrack/webtrack.htm

Web Tracker is a graphical, interactive web server log file analyzer.
It uses statistical sampling to handle very large sites. It features
rapid-drill down, geographical data presentation, and sophisticated
trending.
--
Peter Phaal
Cambridge Quality Management, Inc.

2. general internet questions

3. Web+ application development & database tool for Linux, Unix, NT available for free evaluation!

4. fetchmail problems

5. Open Market (CyberWeb) on Tandem plus FREE LUNCH come see!!!

6. QPOPPER compile in Solaris problem!!!!

7. Evaluation Copy of Veritas

8. pam winbind solaris 10?

9. konqueror/kmail open (in new window) opens local tmp copy

10. Software Available Free: free text searching engine for WEB server

11. We proudly present the Freenix Banner Exchange program - open and free for all free unix contributors

12. Tru64 evaluation available?

13. New design editor for source code available for evaluation