File permission set to -rw-rw-rw-?by Apache/CGI?

1. I want FTP default to be -rwxrwxrwx files, NOT system default like -rw-rw-rw- files !

Hi,

I am a "rookie" HP-UNIX  Sys Adminstrator.

I want FTP to be default at -rwxrwxrwx for all files.  I don't want the
system default like -rw-rw-rw- or whatever.

I tried "umask" in the profile file (setting umask to 0) and I got the
system default mode like -rw-rw-rw-.  I tried the ftpd command in the
"inetd.conf" configuration file and I still got the system default.  How can
I "bypass" this system default ?  What does the system default come from ?
I really hope it's possible.

Let you know that I am not interested in "anonymous" FTP.

Any recommedation or suggestion ?

Thank you,
John

2. Compaq Armada 7792 - 33.6 Modem

3. netstation

4. Summary: ftpd from SunOS 4.1.3 creates files with rw-rw-rw

5. How do I get my STB PCITV card working under Linux?

6. ftpd from SunOS 4.1.3 creates files with rw-rw-rw

7. Unable to establish connection using ethernet with pppd ...

8. A SIMPLE SHELL PROGRAM CHANGE /etc/passwd mode to -rw-rw-rw-

9. flexlm on HPs requires rw-rw-rw- on /dev/lan0

10. vi (Re: =-> Is /tmp: -rw-rw-rw- root system" a risc?)

11. FTP'ed files default to '-rw-r--r--' i need '-rw-------'

12. broken 2.2 IDE CD-RW (was Re: plain 2.2.X: no ide CD-RW?)