Can anyone help me in http related things?

Can anyone help me in http related things?

Post by Senthil Natha » Fri, 26 May 2000 04:00:00

Hai

i have started to work in http related project.Can anyone help me in
the following requirement:

i have to send messages from one linux machine to another linux machine
using APACHE server and only C interface(Not using any scripting).if
anyone briefs me how to achieve this, i will be gratefull.

Thanx.

senthil.

1. Can anyone help me in http related things

Hai
  i have started to work in http related project.Can anyone help me in
the following requirement:

            i have to send  messages from one linux machine to another
linux machine using APACHE server and only C interface(Not using any
scripting).if  anyone briefs  me how to achieve this, i will be
gratefull.
                       Thanx.

senthil.

2. Authenticating root w/ pcnfsd

3. Re-directing http to https using apache and other things

4. linux+apache+PHP+MySQL

5. Can't get dial-ins, anyone?

6. help with find

7. Profiles, home directories and related things

8. NEED CONTRACTOR

9. Http - anyone can give me help on it.!!!!

10. related simple thing

11. HELP!! ANyone compile HTTP under SUN 3?

12. Screwy libraries and things I think might be related...

13. Strange PPP problem with HTTP pages greater that 1200bytes/Ricochet related