Apache Server's re-installation

Post by Connie Wan » Tue, 04 Aug 1998 04:00:00

I try to re-install Apache Web Server 1.3.1 using InstallShield5.0.
After I run setup.exe, I got same file as I run Apache1_3_1.exe and I
can see the index.html. When I try to start apache services in NT4.0, I
got an error message "can't find the files specified".

I guess I miss some shared DLL file or some registry information. Where
can I get those information?

Thanks very much

Connie
ODS Networks

  vcard.vcf
< 1K Download

1. Old Reisner Won't Mount After Re-Installation

 Hi there!

 I've a big problem - in fact, two: 1, I'm afraid I've lost a complete
partition incl. some very urgent data, 2. I'm about to panic!!!

 Well, I hope you can help me with the first ...

- Have (had ?) a seperate hdb with ONE reiserFS partition: hdb1

- Have deleted any partitions on hda, disconnected hdb, and have
installed Suse 8.0

- Thought I could reconnect and mount hdb1 after having finished
installation by adding /dev/hdb1 reiserfs blabla... to fstab

- Linux hangs while booting when trying to "check partition" ...

- Please tell me there *is* a chance to read that partition, please -
I'm in trouble, if that won't work ...

Sincerely,

M.K.

2. DNS Load Balancingg and IP Failover for Linux?

3. help?: Re-installation of Vision 97 (processes won't start)

4. sleep

5. Old ReiserFS Won't Mount After Re-Installation

6. ftp wellcome message

7. ?? Automatic re-installation ??

8. __STDC__ - Can I undef ?

9. RedHat 6.2 re-installation fails

10. How to backup installed Solaris packages for re-installation?

11. RE-installation

12. Linux re-installation

13. CDROM re-installation