Help - Sun WebServer 2.0 config on Solaris 7

Help - Sun WebServer 2.0 config on Solaris 7

Post by Tan Keok Sa » Wed, 14 Jul 1999 04:00:00

1.  I'm trying to configure to make use of other directories instead of
the default_site for documents and cgi-bin.  Tried but it just doesn't
work!.  Any advice on how to do it or whether can it be done at all?

2.  Noticed websites definitions.  When does one actually add in a new
one?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Keok San.
tel:       65-874-2536
fax:      65-777-2065

1. Sun WebServer 2.0 and Solaris System login

Hi,
        I have Sun Web Server 2.0. running on Solaris 2.6 Server.
Web Server will provide a default URL which would need a password
to access the Site. I would like to configure my Web server such that
User name and password for Web Site refers to my UNIX login name
and password.
        I would like to know whether Sun Web Server 2.0 supports
such feature or do I have to write a servlet or cgi-bin
scripts for it.

Thank you,

PS.: Since requirement for username and password is limited hence I
excluded the option of implementing LDAP.

2. 3.1 stable / 3.1 release

3. Solaris 7 and Sun WebServer 2.0 question.

4. can′t start

5. Apache Vs. Sun WebServer 2.0?

6. linux chat help

7. adding ACL/realm with Sun Webserver 2.0

8. Socket

9. Sun webserver IP access config

10. FP extension on solaris 2.6 and WebServer 2.0

11. Sun Webserver on Solaris 7

12. Invalid header messages on Sun one webserver and solaris