Run your own business - selling Virtual Servers

Run your own business - selling Virtual Servers

Post by Dax » Fri, 31 Jul 1998 04:00:00

The VRP is for anyone who has: A computer, an Internet connection, and a
desire to make money. The VRP is also a great place for Web Designers and
programmers. Read on. . . http://www.virtualisys.com/vr/tsanchez/vrp.html

The Virtual Reseller Program. Do you love the Web? Are you creative,
innovative, ready to take your Internet knowledge one step further? Then
make a lot of money, FAST! Great!  We want you on our team.  There's no
fees, no dues, no schedules, no stress, all you have to do is sign up.
This is
not a scam or 'get rich quick' scheme.  You will need to put some effort
into
sales, but the rewards are good!

If you are interested in reselling "virtual server" space you can check out
the information at: http://www.virtualisys.com/vr/tsanchez/vrp.html.

There is no cost to participate as a reseller with Virtualis. Prewritten
ads and web sites are available to assist you in marketing either online or
offline.

1. Can a Solaris 9 server running DS 5.2 server be its own native LDAP client?

Hi,

is it true that a Solaris 9 server running DS 5.2 server cannot
be its own native LDAP client?
I.e. am I supposed to run a dedicated, user- and applicationless
server for this, or actually at least two for redundancy?

We were thinking of migrating to LDAP/DS for all naming services,
but if the above is true, it currently seems a bit blown out of
proportion for just a small group of servers.

    TIA
        Torsten

2. Problems with UUCP and Practical Peripherals 28.8 Modem

3. apache 2.x, php, virtual / non virtual websites and running under restricted server id questions

4. please help with EXT2 questions!!! need to recover my partition!!

5. Is it possible for each user running their own apache as a virtual domain?

6. tape drive question

7. Apache virtual hosts: how can users admin their own servers?

8. Don Kool??

9. GET YOUR OWN VIRTUAL SERVER

10. I want to own my own server. Help!

11. how do you put your own machines in your own DNS server?

12. Do u need own server to run DNS??

13. Start your own Business with only $10 161