Referer, Apache 1.3.9 and Redhat 6.1

Post by Steven Paradin » Sat, 17 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Hello,
    I have been trying to get the HTTP header Referer to be stored in
the log file and eventually use mod_rewrite to do some redirection.
However regardless of what I do the Referer field is blank.  The
logformat is the combined or referer format in the httpd.conf.  I have
not seen this problem in the newsgroup, the apache.org site, or the
Apache Server Administrator's Handbook.  So, if anyone can help me shed
the light I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Steven Paradine

Portalsphere Inc.

LogFormat "%{Referer}i -> %U" referer

1. Binaries of KDE2 for SuSe 6.3, Redhat 6.1 and Mandrake 6.1

I have also heard from users of SuSe 6.3, Redhat 6.1 and Mandrake 6.1
the binaries work on those builds as well.

I have packaged and made available for all the KDE2 Prealph binaries in
RPM and tar.gz format. This distribution is based on the cvs snapshot
of 01172000.

They where built on a RedHat 6.1 system and I know they install and run
on that build. Use at your own risk. Remember it is ALPHA code.

Find it at: http://www.nebsllc.com (follow links for kde2alpha code)

or ftp://nebsllc.com/kde2/current

PLEASE SAVE EVERYONE TIME AND READ THE README files first!

Have fun!
Chris

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Intro to Linux presentation materials wanted

3. Can Redhat 6.1 host eXceed 6.1 Xsession? How?

4. Linux-ISDN-Router

5. help me install apache ssl redhat 6.1

6. iptables, -dport 113, RELATED

7. installing apache 1.3.12 on redhat linux 6.1

8. time (hour extraction)

9. Apache Configuration and RedHat 6.1

10. JServ setup problem with Redhat 6.1 and Apache (came with it)

11. Fresh Apache 1.3.12 on RedHat 6.1 won't launch at startup

12. Error starting Apache on Redhat 6.1

13. apache as shipped with RedHat 6.1