USENIX Annual Conference 2000, Announcement and Call For Papers

USENIX Annual Conference 2000, Announcement and Call For Papers

Post by Moun Ch » Sat, 28 Aug 1999 04:00:00

2000 USENIX Annual Technical Conference
June 18-23, 2000
San Diego Marriott Hotel & Marina
San Diego, California, USA
http://www.usenix.org/events/usenix2000
Sponsored by USENIX, the Advanced Computing Systems Association.

Celebrating 25 years of technical leadership and growth, the 2000 USENIX
Annual Technical Conference invites all developers, researchers, and
users with interests ranging from embedded systems to Tcl/Tk, from
object-oriented programming to network administration, and from Internet
technologies and electronic commerce to using, managing, and researching
Windows NT. The USENIX 2000 Annual Technical Conference brings together
this broad community under a single roof to share the results of their
latest and best work, find points of common interest and perspective,
and develop new ideas that cross and break boundaries.

We are currently seeking submissions for Refereed Papers,
Works-In-Progress Reports, Tutorial and Invited Talk proposals, and
suggestions for our Birds-of-a-Feather sessions.  We also encourage you
to submit papers for our FREENIX track, a special track dedicated to
exploring projects and solutions in progress. Topics of interest include
but are not limited to: Operating system and applications structure,
internet/intranet applications, development and security, e-commerce,
Tcl/tk, Perl, embedded systems, Windows NT, network admin, object
oriented programming, and the latest in technology and system management
techniques.

Please see the detailed submission guidelines and conference
information: http://www.usenix.org/events/usenix2000/cfp

IMPORTANT DATES FOR SUBMISSIONS
*Paper Submissions deadline: November 29, 1999
*Notification to authors: January 26, 2000
*Full papers due for editorial review: March 28, 2000
*Camera Ready papers due: April 25, 2000

USENIX is the Advanced Computing Systems Association.  Its members are
the computer technologists responsible for many of the innovations in
computing we enjoy today.  To find out more, visit our web site:
http://www.usenix.org.