Probs with access apache 1.2.6/SSL.0.8.0

Probs with access apache 1.2.6/SSL.0.8.0

Post by Olaf Foellinge » Sat, 09 May 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

I've got apache.1.2.6 and SSL.0.8.0 up and running. When I access my
server using netscape communicator 4.04 I pass all the messageboxes
about the certificates ending in one who asks for username/password.
Where do the server looks for username/password ? I didn't configure
anything.

Greetings Olaf

1. Question: Running Apache SSL and Apache non-SSL on one server

What is the ideal setup if you need to run Apache-SSL and a non-SSL
version of Apache on the same server? Can you run SSL and non-SSL with
the same software or do you need two installations of Apache: one for
SSL and one for non-SSL?

Thanks for any help.

Raler

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. su not allowing privilages of new user

3. SSL Prob with directory access

4. Printing under Linux

5. Probs with compiling apache with ssl

6. LaTeX is so cool!

7. SSL Probs with apache

8. help!----Installing disk series===>a<===

9. Probs building apache-1.3.12+ssl-1.41

10. Probs with apllying the SSL patch to apache

11. Apache 1.2.0, mod_perl & SSL Probs

12. Apache-SSL sites access problems

13. Apache with SSL Client Authentication; per-directory access based upon DN in certificates