apache 1.0.5 virtual hosts, log-file- and imagemap-problems

apache 1.0.5 virtual hosts, log-file- and imagemap-problems

Post by Joachim Hoffman » Wed, 01 May 1996 04:00:00

Hi there,
a few days ago we posted a question related to the subject.
Unfortunately we never see an helpful answer.
There was only one guy who replied, that he posted a similar question
before and -as we- never get an answer.

In the meantime we solved our problems (oh how happy I'm!). I'd like to
help the person mentioned above, if he still stuck on his problems.

Because I do not have your address, you have to make contact:
please email me

p.s. my english is horrible, sorry!

1. Apache logging virtual hosts in one log file

I have a virtual host on an Apache Server 1.3
lets call it 'MASTER'.
Inside that domain I have 20 domains virtual
hosted and linked into the domain space
of 'MASTER' eg: MASTER/htdocs/domain1/
                MASTER/htdocs/domain2/ etc

How do I get one log file with browser and
referrer stats for MASTER including the hits made
to domain1 & domain2 etc.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

2. drivers for ATI CT Mach64 PCI video cards

3. Apache 1.3b2: Default Host and all virtual hosts serve only first virtual hosts pages?

4. Linux w/ Cyrix M2 and AMD K6

5. Apache 1.2b10, Virtual Hosting, and merging log files...

6. passwd file error (embarrasing)

7. Apache 1.2.0 Virtual Hosts -- log file permissions wrong under Linux and Solaris

8. SCSI Panics in 92

9. Seperate log files with virtual hosts and Apache

10. Apache Common Log files for many virtual hosts

11. Mixing Apache Name Based Virtual Hosts and SSL Virtual Host

12. : How to prevent one named virtual host from "seeing" another virtual hosts files ?

13. Apache Logs, Analog and Virtual Hosts