Netscape Enterprise & Proxy server

Post by Sigge Eriksso » Thu, 06 Nov 1997 04:00:00

I Want some hints where I redirect urls to others. For example
I have the url http://www.kep.mh.se and I want the server to redirect
the user to http://www.kep.mh.se/~ove/kep/.

I tried redirection in the Proxy Server 2.0 but it won't work.

Also, when I make new MIME-Types, is seams like nothing I do take
action, it's there.. but it doesn't do anything.

And tips? please =)

Sigge Eriksson                        Webmaster / Dept of Info Tech

www..: http://www.nts.mh.se/~erisi       S-851 70 SUNDSVALL, SWEDEN

1. Non Netscape Proxy between Netscape Commerce Server & Netscape Browser

When trying to access http://www.internet.net/ we received the following
error within Netscape:

Error 400
Invalid request "CONNECT www.internet.net:443 HTTP/1.0" (unknown method)

When accessing the page through Mosaic we get the page without any errors!

Looking further into this, we realized that the http site was using a Netsite-Commerce/1.0 server.  Another note is internally we access the outside
world using a proxy server(CERN). On further investigation, we realized
that our environment variable in Netscape, Security Proxy, was set to our
proxy server.  Yet our proxy server (CERN) does not offer any of the
security methods.

How can we enable the CERN Proxy server to be able to pass through Netscapes security queries?  Any information would be helpful!

                        Thanks,
                        Vicki.

2. Q: uuq

3. CGI POST & Client Certificates & Netscape Enterprise Server 3.5

4. last and who don't work right after upgrade to glibc2

5. Netscape Enterprise Server & Frontpage extensions

6. bus errors - thanks

7. Netscape enterprise server & Servlets

8. Sound Card not found

9. Netscape Enterprise Server & cache files

10. Netscape Enterprise Server: filtering ".." & "//"

11. FastCGI & Netscape Enterprise Server

12. Netscape Enterprise Server (NES) SSI & Other Concerns

13. netscape enterprise server & syslog