Apache 1.1.1 + SSL

Post by Denis Y. Pershi » Thu, 14 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Hi all.

I've just compiled ApacheSSL but when I'm trying to execute it says
"Reading certificate and key for server isis.nsu.ru:443"
And exit.
But it niether didn't run as Daemon or put any error msgs.
What's happend.

Did anyone see something like this?

SY,
DYP.

Apache 1.1.1 + SSL

Post by Neil » Fri, 15 Nov 1996 04:00:00

: I've just compiled ApacheSSL but when I'm trying to execute it says
: "Reading certificate and key for server isis.nsu.ru:443"

You're further than I am.  How in the heck did you get a cert
and key going?  Please send me info along with your
httpd.conf (the SSL one)

I promise, that from there, I'll help you out. (smile)

Thanks,
Neil

1. Apache-ssl or mod-ssl?

Hello there!

I'm trying to host ssl site on my apache httpd, now the big question
is .. should I use apache-ssl or mod-ssl?

what is better for security? and why apache has got two derivatives
.... ? is that apache-ssl for a complete replacemant of apache httpd?
or the mod-ssl can be used with any apache 1.3 httpd? Who provides the
128 bit encription?

I went to both ... apache-ssl.org and modssl.org .... it's really
confusing :(

Any ideas?

TIA

Raqueeb Hassan
Bangladesh

2. Jobs, Jobs, Jobs And More Jobs!!!

3. Apache-SSL or mod-SSL?

4. SMP woes

5. Diff between Apache SSL and Mod SSL

6. AIX: mkuser commands adds primary group to secondary groups

7. Apache: SSL and no-SSL with one demon on different ports?

8. libc-5.4.46&f77

9. Urgent: apache, openssl and apache-ssl

10. Urgent: Help needed on apache, openssl and apache-ssl

11. Apache & Apache w/ssl

12. Apache Week: Apache & SSL feature

13. Upgrade apache to apache with ssl support