HOSTING WEB SITES.THE BEST ADMINISTERING VIA THE WEB

HOSTING WEB SITES.THE BEST ADMINISTERING VIA THE WEB

Post by Albina Yurkin » Wed, 21 May 1997 04:00:00

1.  HOSTING WEB SITES.THE BEST ADMINISTERING VIA THE WEB
2.  OPPORTUNITIES FOR WEB DESIGNERS (HOME BUSINESS. NO RELOCATION REQUIRED)

1.  You can  host your Web sites and can organize Web offices with our
Virtual
Servers. Unlike other servers, our Virtual Servers allow  TOTAL ACCESS
to ALL configuration files and to the server via the Web.

Features:
--- Web Page Spell Checker -- CGI Scripts -- Java Support --SSL Encryption
--RealAudio and RealVideo Files Support
---FULL TELNET and FTP Access to your Server --FULL Publishing Support via
Netscape Navigator Gold --Microsoft Frontpage 2.0 Server Extension
--Anonymous FTP Capabilities --Support Virtual Hosting (you can host Web
sites of many companies with second level domain names www.company.com)
---Multi-User Capabilities--1 GB Data Transfer per Day
- and more

Web Office:
---Search Engine ---POP Accounts ---E-mail Aliases --E-mail Office
---Auto-Responders ---Bulletin Boards
- and more.

See more info and Web Site Manager Software Demo at
http://www.adgrafix.com/info/ayurkina

2. We invite you to join our program for  Web Designers (Home business. No
relocation required. Comission and residual income). For more info see
http://www.adgrafix.com/info/ayurkina/sales.html .

Albina Yurkina
Adgrafix Account Executive

1. VIRTUAL SERVERS. THE BEST ADMINISTERING VIA THE WEB

VIRTUAL SERVERS. THE BEST ADMINISTERING VIA THE WEB

You can  host your Web sites and can organize Web offices with our Virtual
Servers. Unlike other servers, our Virtual Servers allow you TOTAL ACCESS
to ALL configuration files and to the server via the Web.

Features:
--- Web Page Spell Checker -- CGI Scripts -- Java Support --SSL Encryption
--RealAudio and RealVideo Files Support
---FULL TELNET and FTP Access to your Server --FULL Publishing Support via
Netscape Navigator Gold --Microsoft Frontpage 2.0 Server Extension
--Anonymous FTP Capabilities --Support Virtual Hosting ---Multi-User
Capabilities--1 GB Data Transfer per Day
- and more

Web Office:
---Search Engine ---POP Accounts ---E-mail Aliases --E-mail Office
---Auto-Responders ---Bulletin Boards
- and more.

See more info and Web Site Manager Software Demo
http://www.adgrafix.com/info/ayurkina

Also you can join to our program for  Web Designers. See more info  at
http://www.adgrafix.com/info/ayurkina/sales.html .

If you have any questions, please contact us for more info.

Albina Yurkina
Adgrafix Account Executive

2. DHCPcd / DNS Not Agreeing

3. Fwd: Intel Secrets Web Site forced to quit some web site activity...

4. 16 bpp for et4000w32p ?

5. A program to administer site from web browser?

6. dmesg - timestamp

7. SVNet meeting July 19th.: World Wide Web - Building a Quality Web Site

8. Why Solaris (on Intel) and not Linux ?

9. Allowing only access to my web site from a link to another web using APACHE

10. Need web based web site creation tool

11. Setting up of WEB pages in a WEB site in UK

12. download from web site without web browser

13. best sendmail web mgmnt. web GUI?