Software for restricting web transfer limits...

Software for restricting web transfer limits...

Post by Aaron Holt » Wed, 18 Dec 1996 04:00:00

.... Has anyone seen or have any software that will shut down a
web page after so much information has been transferred from a
particular site?  We'd like to impose a MB limit on sites and then shut
them down until the next day.  We would like to enforce a policy of
transferring files, but need some type of software to keep track of this
for us.  Thanks for anyone who has any ideas!

                                                Aaron

Aaron Holtz
First Network Group    "The First Name in Internetworking"

"The best way to accelerate a Mac is 9.81 m/s2"