Livewire for OSF

Post by Todd Merrit » Fri, 16 Aug 1996 04:00:00

I've been to Netscape's pages on Livewire, and I saw that they said they
had an NT version and an OSF version, however I can find the NT version,
not the OSF version.  Does anybody know where I can find a copy of this
elusive program ? TIA.

Todd
Ps: Please respond via e-mail, I don't read this too often.
/*
"Don't sell your soul to gain the world, wisdom is better than silver and gold"
        - Bob Marley

http://www.ccit.arizona.edu/~todd
*/

1. Learn OSF Technology at the OSF/DCE Conference

?- ?

Dear Colleague:

If you or your organization are responsible for designing, implementing, deploying, administering or managing distributed systems, the OSF Distributed Computing Environment (DCE) will impact your career.  Whether your enterprise develops software product
s, custom develops or builds applications for internal use, DCE is creating exciting new opportunities for individuals and organizations.

To find out more about this exciting new technology , you are invited to attend:

THE OSF DCE DEVELOPERS CONFERENCE
CHICAGO
FEBRUARY 27, 1995

This conference being held in conjunction with Software World USA--Taking Charge of Technology offers in-depth technical information on DCE as well as the issues surrounding the deployment of DCE across your organization.  Corporations will candidly shar
e with you their practical user experiences and compare and contrast vendor approaches.

FREE BROCHURE!

For PRIORITY HANDLING please use the code FYFER01 in your subject line to receive this bonus.  Our information-packed brochure will be sent to you via US Mail, so be sure to include your conventional mailing address as well as your phone number and FAX n
umber.

Sincerely,

Harold Lockhart
Conference Chairperson

  ? ?   `  ` s

Dear Colleague:

If you or your organization are responsible for designing, implementing, deploying, administering or € € ?New Roman

2. SSH

3. AMD running on OSF/1 (dec/alpha) version 3.2 run on OSF/1 4.0?

4. Cut away first and last 3 lines

5. Informix and Netscape LiveWire

6. RH5.0 fails to boot after installing scanner

7. Livewire Plus PCMCIA ethernet

8. Dual PPro boards with Orion 450GX

9. ## Problem with Netscape Livewire Pro ##

10. Livewire <-> oracle programming troubble

11. Livewire and database connectivity

12. LiveWire

13. New Media LiveWire Plus