porting from iis to apache

Post by melissa_benk » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 02:23:54

hi all! I'm trying to port a bunch of applications from iis to apache.
Do you know how I should go about this? thanks so much! any help is
much appreciated.

1. Apache vs IIS 4: IIS 4 3 times faster

Hi,

We need an Apache expert.

We are currently running some tests (troughput and request per seconde)
between IIS 4 and Apache on Linux.
We were very surprise to see that Microsoft IIS 4 is 3 times faster than
Apache.
I think there is something wrong.

For your information, IIS 4 and Apache are running and the exact same
machine.
We made 2 partitions, one for Linux and one for windows.

Please feel free to send me an email if you want to.

Franck

2. insmod external names resolving problem

3. porting from IIS with .IDC + .HTX to Apache

4. RH6.1 printing with dotmatrix printer

5. Porting SSI from Apache to NT/IIS--won't execute

6. Problems building KDE2.0

7. apache listen to port 80, another standalone apache+modssl listen port 443, not working..?!

8. Helixcode and FREE space!

9. Comparison Apache /IIS Where?

10. First Apache 2.0 is faster on win32 than IIS is, now this

11. Enterprise moving to Apache from IIS

12. Apache vs. IIS

13. IIS versus Apache