Can't start Netscape Calendar Server 3.5

Can't start Netscape Calendar Server 3.5

Post by W.J. Konij » Wed, 04 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

Can anyone help me.

When I start-up the calendar server I get these errors:

-------------------------------
unistart: unicheck working, please wait ...
unistart: unicheck done

 Netscape Calendar Server, Version 3.5

 Copyright (C) 1993-1997
 Corporate Software & Technologies Int, Inc.,
 All Rights Reserved

unistart: working, please wait ...
unistart: starting primary daemons
unistart: starting unilckd daemon
unistart: working, please wait ...
unistart: starting uniengd daemon
unistart: working, please wait ...
unistart: checking status of primary daemons
unistart: unilckd failed, see "/users/unison/log/lck.log"
unistart: uniengd has started
unistart: stopping the calendar server
unistart: working, please wait ...
unistart: the calendar server is down

This is the logfile: /users/unison/log/lck.log
DATE = Tue Nov  3 16:14:49 1998
PID = 1801
unilckd version: A.02.70
Raima Data Manager Version 3.21A
Database Lock Manager for UNIX SYSV (LMC_SEMAPHORE)
Copyright (C) 1986-1992 Raima Corporation, All Rights Reserved

lockmgr:  unable to open message queue, error # 28

Lockmgr Named: unisonlckm

I am using:
Solaris 2.5.1
Netscape Directory Server 3.1