Apache 2 - How to set time (hour and minutes) to run rotatelogs script?

Apache 2 - How to set time (hour and minutes) to run rotatelogs script?

Post by Magda Hewr » Sat, 13 Apr 2002 00:59:49

Hi,

The Apache rotattelogs script runs at 0:00 GMT.  We're in the EDT time
zone and rotatelogs runs logs at 8:00 PM which is not a very good
time.

How and where I can make changes to set rotatelogs script to run at
0:00 EDT?

I've looked at ../httpd-2.0.35/support/rotatelogs.c program but it
doesn't help me to figure out how to change the time (zone)

Any help?
Thanks,
Magda