FP98 Extensions and Netscape Software Virtual Servers...

FP98 Extensions and Netscape Software Virtual Servers...

Post by David Connor » Tue, 17 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Hello,

Has anyone out there managed to get FrontPage working with Netscape
Enterprise Server 2.01 (or greater) Software Virtual Server feature?

I have been getting "Not a valid virtual server" errors from fp98 (3.0)
extension. fp97 extensions can't seem to differential between the different
virtual servers. No matter which host I specify with the -multihost
argument, the fpsrvadm.exe utility tries to always add them to the <root>
web. Likewise, the FrontPage client always connects to the default web
server, irrespective of which software virtual server name you supply it
with.

Dave.

FP98 Extensions and Netscape Software Virtual Servers...

Post by David Connor » Tue, 17 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Hello,

Has anyone out there managed to get FrontPage working with Netscape
Enterprise Server 2.01 (or greater) Software Virtual Server feature?

I have been getting "Not a valid virtual server" errors from fp98 (3.0)
extension. fp97 extensions can't seem to differential between the different
virtual servers. No matter which host I specify with the -multihost
argument, the fpsrvadm.exe utility tries to always add them to the <root>
web. Likewise, the FrontPage client always connects to the default web
server, irrespective of which software virtual server name you supply it
with.

Dave.

1. Netscape FastTrack Server & FP98 Web Extensions

Has any one installed the Web extenstions for front page for their Netscape
FastTrack Server?

After following the installation instructions,  my frontpage hit counter now
displays a number, but doesn't increment, my leave feedback/request form now
clears but won't submit....

Its like I only installed & configured half of the extensions...any help
would be appreciated as I haven't found anything on Netscapes site....

Thanx...

2. SiS648 support for agpgart, kernel 2.4.21-rc2-ac1

3. Huge security holes in Microsoft FP98 server extensions for Apache

4. Redhat Linux 5.2 Sendmail slow to authenticate sender address

5. Netscape Enterprise Server 3.6 + Software Virtual Server

6. mount --bind and knfsd

7. netscape web servers - software virtual servers

8. bootable floppies

9. Netscape Enterprise Server -virtual software servers

10. Frontpage extension for virtual web on Netscape server

11. ? virtual software server on netscape enterprise ?

12. FP98 Extensions Very Important Questions

13. Apache and FP98 extensions (on HP-UX)