Apache module for mSQL user authentication

Apache module for mSQL user authentication

Post by Shane P. McCarro » Fri, 01 Mar 1996 04:00:00

I have implemented a module for Apache (1.0.3, but probably works lower) that adds commands and processing for user
authentication via an mSQL database. I am happy to contribute this to the community, but thought it would be easiest to do so
through the Apache Project if they are interested. so, are you interested?

1. MSQL:Apache 1.3.3:W3msql USER AUTHENTICATION trouble

Any tricks on Apache 1.3.3 and it's refusal to let W3-auth find it's
own password file in the database? I've got test-cgi to run ok,
configured .htaccess files for the htdocs folders and database folders
(not in cgi-bin however), got AllowOverrides ALL in access.conf, got
the same user\pw in htpasswd as I do in W3-msqldb(superuser). Still
User Authentication fails.

Clues? Tricks? Magic?

thanks,

Darren

2. 2.2Beta1 not compiling?

3. mSQL authentication module

4. Enterprise Security - Commercial Vendors (are there any) ?

5. Apache module to use Sybase db for user authentication

6. Printing problem in FreeBSD 4.2

7. Help Setting up MSQL User Authentication

8. Posix queues vs. System V queues

9. Adminstering User Authentication Files with MSQL

10. Apache 1.2.4/W3-mSQL Authentication

11. Has oneone got MSQL Authentication under APACHE working?

12. Apache & mSQL, how to get .msql files executed

13. Apache/mSQL: auto msql file execution