Seeking IBM Web Server Engineer

Post by John Gallaughe » Tue, 01 Apr 1997 04:00:00

I'm using the NetCraft web survey (www.netcraft.com) as part of a
research project & I'm trying to identify the features and prices of IBM
products which show up in the survey over time.  The survey counts the
server names used in the domains examined by returning an HTTP polling
request (perhaps not 100% accurate, but the best info that exists over
time).  Some IBM products are clear - for example, IBM ICS and IBM
Secure ICS.  Others, however, are just listed as IBM.

If there is someone out there who can either provide info regarding
products/features/pricing for the generic IBM server or who can or
forward my inquiry to someone who worked on the development/marketing of
these products, I'd GREATLY appreciate this help.

Best regards,
John Gallaugher