MD5 in user authencication???

Post by Rob J Meij » Sat, 13 Jan 1996 04:00:00

I can't seem to get the MD5 sceme of ncsa httpd1.5 working,
is this sceme supported by the current browsers? if so, could anyone plaese
help me to get it instaled.

I've setup a FreeBSD 4.1.1-STABLE box to connect a network to the internet
with natd and ipfw firewall.
I've also setup the FreeBSD box to let teleworkers log in with FTP and
telnet.

Now I would like to log FTP and telnet Log-in's from teleworkers who connect
to the machine from the internet.
I woul like to see the time and IP numer from which users Log-in.

I have looked at the /var/log/messages file but this only shows SU Login's.

All help is greatly appriciated!

Luke

2. ufs driver guru help needed

3. disabling md5 for only one user?

4. TLAN & full duplex

5. In search of Solaris 2.5 Netscape Navigator 3.0 plug ins

6. linux

7. Suse 7.0; Yast2, kinternet, rc.dialout und ich komme nicht ins Internet

8. Processes hidden from ps ax

9. Netscape plug-ins on AIX 4

10. what is a INS server?

11. dial ins

12. plug-ins netscape

13. PPP dial-ins refused, OSR-5 with net100