Please Help mod_session

Post by Luc Jolicoeu » Fri, 19 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Hello

His anyone using the mod_session. If so can you tell me how to get the
SESSION_KEY and SESSION_KEY_METHOD environment variables. From the
documentation, we apparently can get it thru normal C-CGI
getenv("SESSION_KEY) call.

Is this rigth. Do I have to configure apache for this or something

Please help

Thanks

Just setting up FreeBSD 4, and I notice a number of differences in the
sendmail config system.  All good, I hope.

Anyway - My problem is a fairly simple one.  I cannot forward mail to my
internal machines.

/etc/mail/virtusertable:

/etc/mail/sendmail.cw contains esb.co.uk

Mail is recieved by the server, but mailq gives me:

                                (Deferred: Name server: euro2.esb.co.uk.:
host name lookup failed)

The DNS is set up okay as far as I can see...

Should the last full stop be there in the deferred message?  If not, where
will it be getting it from?

Help?

Matt

--
You can kill the revolutionary
But you can't kill the revolution!

2. @home on linuxppc 2000

3. PLEASE PLEASE HELP Major problem with my SCSI & Redhat 5.0 PLEASE Help

4. DNS log question

5. NFS please help me please please please sniff

6. 3-button mouse emulation and...

7. Anyone has mod_session working?

8. Proxy with Web Caching for Linux ?

9. PLEASE HELP ME WITH SAMBA ??? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ????

10. Set-up woes, please, please, please help :(

11. please please please help me!

12. Please Please Please HELP