Apache 1.0.2, Linux and HTTP_REFERER????

Apache 1.0.2, Linux and HTTP_REFERER????

Post by Gregory S. Youngblo » Tue, 05 Mar 1996 04:00:00

Help, please.

I have a small web system running Linux (slackware 3.0 with 1.3.68
kernel) and Apache 1.0.2 httpd.

The problem is the http_referer environment variable.

I'd like to be able to use it, but it isn't being set. Is there
something I can do to make it work?

Thanks
Greg

1. Apache & HTTP_REFERER

Apache does not know or care about the difference between the two;
the client asks for the exact same thing in both cases.  It may be
that the browser is not sending it for the second; try it with
different browsers and be _sure_ Netscape Commerce is really getting
it.

2. Playing X-Wing Alliance though Linux firewall

3. SSI HTTP_REFERER for Apache

4. What can the source port of a probe/scan tell us?

5. HTTP_REFERER broken under Apache 1.2.4???

6. DNEWS News Server Pointer to FAQ

7. Does Apache support HTTP_REFERER?

8. patching using unified context diff's

9. HTTP_REFERER and Apache

10. Apache: how to add HTTP_REFERER to existing log file

11. Apache and HTTP_REFERER (CGI-problem)

12. Apache Environmental Variables (HTTP_REFERER)

13. Matrox Mystique ands X.