W3C httpd or NCSA httpd servers on Amdahl UTS2.1

W3C httpd or NCSA httpd servers on Amdahl UTS2.1

Post by Maureen A. Thomps » Fri, 26 Apr 1996 04:00:00

Has anyone compiled either W3C httpd  or NCSA httpd servers on Amdahl UTS2.1?
I need some help -- I am getting compiler/link errors.

Thanks,
Maureen

1. NCSA httpd/Linux 2.0.x and 'httpd:cant resolve symbol recvmsg'

I recently upgraded from Linux kernel 1.2.13 to 2.0.1-19 and also
installed the NCSA httpd 1.5.2 binary from the ftp site. Now, whenever I
set the StartServers to anything besides 0, the following messages
scrolls down the screen as httpd tries to spawn additional servers:
        httpd: can't resolve symbol 'recvmsg'

I also tried compiling 1.5.2 from the source, but got several compile
time errors and have not had the time to look through the code.  I looked
through Boutell's FAQ and the docs at NCSA, but neither gave me any hint
of what could be wrong.

Has anyone else gotten this error or seen the solution in this newsgroup?
Any ideas would be appreciated.

--Keith Young

2. mose with x-server

3. NCSA HTTPD v1.3 : Why I got httpd: send timed out

4. PPP OK only as ROOT.?.?

5. CERN HTTPD 3.0 or NCSA HTTPD 1.3?

6. lyx-07p4.srcbin.tar.gz

7. Installing httpd to /var/httpd or to /usr/local/etc/httpd

8. UP local APIC is deadly on SMP Athlon

9. W3C httpd behind firewall with SOCKS server

10. NCSA HTTPD Documentation Back (hoohoo.ncsa.uiuc.edu)

11. NCSA HTTPd NCSA/1.5.0a CGI question

12. httpd.h in Apache httpd server src tree

13. Problems with NCSA 'DocFinder' under NCSA HTTPd 1.5