Looking for System Administrator

Post by Austin Chi » Sun, 18 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Looking for System Administrator

Growing Internet Provider located in Hackensack, New Jersey seeks a
professional with a degree in computer science and 3+ years of heavy
Unix based hardware and solid programing experience. Linux O/S and
Novell Networking experience a definite advantage. Our environment is
fast paced and leading edge talent is required. Benefits package is
flexible. Resumes should be only faxed to (201) 457-9564 or e-mailed

No replies in the newsgroups please!

1. Looking for System Administrator

Looking for System Administrator

Growing Internet Provider located in Hackensack, New Jersey seeks a
professional with a degree in computer science and 3+ years of heavy
Unix based hardware and solid programing experience. Linux O/S and
Novell Networking experience a definite advantage. Our environment is
fast paced and leading edge talent is required. Benefits package is
flexible. Resumes should be only faxed to (201) 457-9564 or e-mailed

No replies in the newsgroups please!

2. problem with ar command on aix 43

3. Looking for System Administrators inIndianapolis

4. US Robotic Sporter 33.6 int.

5. Looking for System Administrator

6. Problems with diff -e and ed?

7. URL registration

8. Looking for System Administrator Job Description

9. Looking for UNIX/AIX System Administrator

10. Looking For Solaris 1.X System Administrator Book