FP extensions on apache wwwserver

Post by sc » Fri, 14 Aug 1998 04:00:00

i am setting up an apache 1.3.0 server on a winNT [4.0] system; i would like
to install FP extensions as well: is this possible, at now? in case it is,
could somebody tell me where can i find information about the executable
needed?
TIA,
simone

FP extensions on apache wwwserver

Post by Buddy.Jenning » Fri, 28 Aug 1998 04:00:00

http://www.microsoft.com/frontpage/wpp/default.htm

is a  good place to start.

>i am setting up an apache 1.3.0 server on a winNT [4.0] system; i would
like
>to install FP extensions as well: is this possible, at now? in case it is,
>could somebody tell me where can i find information about the executable
>needed?
>TIA,
>simone

1. How to remove Apache/FP 1.2.5 and FP 3.0 extensions

After a misguided attempt to add the Apache 1.2.5 (FrontPage) "patch"
Appache 1.2.6 (on RedHat Linux 5.1), my FP 3.0 extensions are now
hopelessly broken.  How may I remove both packages ?  I tried "rpm -e
apache" but it returns some error about dependencies.  "fpsvradm -o
uninstall -p 80 -m ..." does appear to work for the virtual webs, but I
reallyt would like to clean out FP extensions everywhere (roots. subwebs,
virtuals, etc.)

Help!

Ken Onwere
PS.  The webserver does appear to be running great, though.

2. Using Verbatim DC2120 Extra

3. Apache FP extensions problem

4. help!! Uninstalling to re-install

5. Best way to implement FP extensions on Apache

6. Can't get RedHat 5.2 to install on my Seagate Medalist hdd model #ST33232A

7. Apache 1.3.6/FP Server Extensions

8. off topic but Network question Hubs/uplinks

9. Apache FP Extensions

10. Need help installing FP extensions with Apache

11. Installation of Microsoft FP Extensions into Mac OS X Apache -- Any experience?

12. Apache+FP extensions = no per-user webs?

13. How to install FP extensions to Apache