WebForms/WebMania ISP Partners Program

Post by Dave Verschleise » Sun, 19 May 1996 04:00:00

Hi,

        Are you an ISP?  If so, visit our web site at
http://www.q-d.com to find out more about this exciting opportunity for
you to offer copies of two of the most popular WWW related programs
available today (WebForms and WebMania) to your customers for free, and
with your name on them!
        Give your users forms capability without CGI, and save your
server!
Dave Verschleiser
Q&D Software Development

For the best SHAREWARE on the Net, check out:

** The Shareware Central Interactive Catalog **
** http://www.q-d.com/swc.htm **

Shareware authors -- visit and find out how to obtain
a listing!

1. WebForms/WebMania ISP Partners Program

Hi,

        Are you an ISP?  If so, visit our web site at
http://www.q-d.com to find out more about this exciting opportunity for
you to offer copies of two of the most popular WWW related programs
available today (WebForms and WebMania) to your customers for free, and
with your name on them!
        Give your users forms capability without CGI, and save your
server!
Dave Verschleiser
Q&D Software Development

For the best SHAREWARE on the Net, check out:

** The Shareware Central Interactive Catalog **
** http://www.q-d.com/swc.htm **

Shareware authors -- visit and find out how to obtain
a listing!

2. locked console

3. Oops fbcon

4. HELP! Need help compiling xxgdb 1.06

5. Reseller Partner program-Inegrated Linux OS Servers

6. FreeBSD 4 and old PC

7. partner program S10 early adoption kit (fwd)

8. NebuLEX Partners Program

9. Is there a program like QA partner, or XRunner for linux

10. Netscape Development Partners Program - Good Value?

11. partner program S10 early adoption kit