Wanted: CERN-Binary for Intel-Solaris-2.3

Wanted: CERN-Binary for Intel-Solaris-2.3

Post by Oliver Boehm » Wed, 08 Nov 1995 04:00:00

Hi!

Could someone provide me with the binaries for the CERN http/proxy server
for intel-solaris-2.3? Any help is greatly appreciated.

        oli
--

 Individual Network - Rhein-Main-Area                   (voice) 069/39048413

1. Binary Compatability - SPARC binaries on Intel

Is it possible to run a SPARC compiled binary on the Intel platform of
Solaris 7.

The only thing stopping me from going down the path of UNIX is that I use IE
for all of my email and stuff,  I have exported it out to Netscape, but the
size and time that it takes it far too long.  I end up with folders in the
gig range as apposed to in the megs.

Wayne

2. Status of FAT CVF?

3. intel/solaris binaries on linux?

4. Diff of FAQ-list

5. GCC 2.4.5 Solaris/Intel binary

6. ATI & Red Hat 5

7. Intel/Sparc Solaris binaries

8. Installing debian 3.0 from internet

9. C-Kermit 6.0 Solaris Intel binary needed

10. GCC 2.4.5 binary on solaris/intel available

11. apache binary for Solaris & intel?

12. FAQ, Intel, Solaris 2.1, gcc-2.4.5, binaries