Referer Ignoring Domain with Apache 1.2.4

Referer Ignoring Domain with Apache 1.2.4

Post by Jim Clayto » Wed, 15 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Hello!

I've spent literally hours trying to track down the answer to this
question:

How do I set up the refer log to ignore the host domain? We're using the
CustomLog directive to create the referer log. We used to be able to use
the RefererIgnore directive, but that crashed the server? What are we
doing wrong?

Thanks for your help!

Jim Clayton

1. Apache Referer Ignore Question

Running 1.2b10 -

Using - Module config_log_module   mod_log_config.o
to create a custom extended log format.

Working nicely, except that I want to use the
RefererIgnore directive to weed out my own domain,
and RefererIgnore doesn't work with the config_log_module..

Any Idea on how to do this ?

Do I need to compile in the referer module ?

Aaahh !

Thanks

Rio Caraeff

2. Transfer Data from the Linux box to NT

3. mod_rewrite "Allow by REFERER match" against domain name

4. Berkley Packet Filtering

5. Referer, Apache 1.3.9 and Redhat 6.1

6. Newbie wrestling w/ Mail Server

7. Apache: "Referer:" in CGI binaries?

8. Adaptec 2100S drive fails, changed, and fails again

9. Apache log only Referer from my own sites

10. Apache: way to pretend HTTP-Referer?

11. REFERER Directive NCSA vs Apache

12. Apache - Referer/Agent barfed

13. Referer directive on Apache 1.1.1