Where to find PlusMail

Post by sld.. » Fri, 25 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

Does anyone know where I could find the
product - PlusMail?

Thanks,

Stephen Downs

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Where to find PlusMail

Post by John Dy » Sat, 26 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Me too!  I have been looking everywhere for this.  Thanks!

--

Regards,

John Dye
Webmaster - World Webserver, Inc.
" We Bring The World To You . . . "
http://wwsi.net
ICQ #39754109
909-889-0879

> Hi,

> Does anyone know where I could find the
> product - PlusMail?

> Thanks,

> Stephen Downs

1. plusmail

If seen alot of web hosting sites using something called
plusmail.  This is a cgi-program that a user may use to manage
his web site, create e-mail accounts for his domain, etc.
Does anyone know if this is a commercial app or open
source?  Where may I get a copy of it?  Does it require
something like qmail?  Can sendmail work with the virtual
email addresses that are created by the users?

thanks
--
John J. Rushford

http://www.cs.du.edu/~jjr

2. where to find ethernet driver

3. How to get Plusmail?

4. Strange FTP problems

5. Power PlusMail?

6. patch levels

7. plusmail web control password protection

8. Free source code of `top`,iostat and vmstat commands

9. Need to find vi command to remove ^H from command man find > find.txt

10. find without the "find: cannot read dir /usr/lost+found: Permission denied"

11. find, find, find

12. find MOSAIC, find FSSTND

13. grep + find: how to find files which have certain strings