Internal Server Error with mysql

1. Internal Server Error on a Heavy Loaded Server

Hi,

I'm using Apache 1.3.6 in a heavy loaded server. It serves two virtual hosts and
it's responsible for over 1 million hits per day.

But in the busiest hours I get the error page: "Internal Server Error" for some
requests page requests.

I thought Apache was limited by the MaxClients directive that was limiting it to 100
clients. Then I increased it to the maximum allowed: 256. But soon I got again
the error page... I changed the Apache source code in linux.h header, as
pointed by Apache, to increase the number os clientes served to 5000 and
recompiled Apache.

I know in the busiest hour there are 350 to 400 httpd proccess but I'm still
getting "Internal Server Error"...

I'm thinking there is some system resource limitation. I read the Apache
Performance Tips page but I didn't find any clue...

Please, does anybody knows how to help me?

Yours Faithfully,
Roberto.

2. netfilter module error

3. Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock'

4. cannot link static using KDE 2.2.1

5. solaris boot time variable?

6. mySQL: where is mysql-server.sh?

7. Shadowed passwords?

8. Hawkeye error can't connect to MySql server

9. MySQL - server error -- missing host.ISM

10. mysql-server installation errors! Debug screen

11. (Review ID: 164268) HotSpot Virtual Machine Error, Internal Error; Error ID: 4F533F4C494E55580E43505

12. Apache / PHP4 / MySql Problem - Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysql/mysql.sock'