SSLeay: genrsa gives segmentation fault

Post by Allan Jacobs » Mon, 08 Jan 1996 04:00:00

I have been trying to compile the latest SSLeay software (0.51a) on my linux
box v. 1.2.13, and the compile goes OK, but when i type "make test" it gets
to genrsa it makes a segmentation fault.

Any ideas ?

1. Slackware give me segmentation fault when running tex/latex

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.help
Subject: Slackware tex, latex keeps giving segmentation fault

Hi all you unix gurus.

I just got my feet wet with the Slackware distribution with only one
problem.  Everytime I try to run any of the executables associated
with the tex series, I get a segmentation fault.  I have the current
disks from ftp.cdrom.com (T1-T3) and everything that comes with the
std. distribution.  Any help would be appreciated.  (linux .99p14),
nothing special in the kernel.

|  University of Denver                |  when I don't know what I'm |
|  Department of Chemistry             |  doing.....                 |
|  Denver, Colorado, 80208             |              - W. von Braun |

2. Is RH-6.2 coming soon?

3. iostat -n gives segmentation fault

4. FD_SET clears some file descriptors from set?

5. Trying to run setup gives Segmentation Fault

6. Need printcap entry for NEC PS 190

7. NTeX for Slackware 3.0 gives segmentation faults

8. Security Vulnerability in DNS resolver libraries (rev. 5)

9. mkpv and mkraid give Segmentation fault... HELP!

10. ls gives segmentation fault.. ?

11. HELP - INIT - PANIC Segmentation Fault giving up.

12. conmakehash gives segmentation fault

13. KDE4: kghostview gives segmentation fault