Wanted: perl programmers to write custom Web applications

Wanted: perl programmers to write custom Web applications

Post by Tushar At » Fri, 18 Oct 1996 04:00:00

We're looking for a few perl programmers to write custom Web applications.
If you're interested in hearing more details about our projects, please
email reply. Thanks,

Tushar Atre
AtreNet

1. Wanted - Perl programmer

AtreNet is looking for a Perl programmer to write scripts that will convert

us at 408-475-5040(ask for Tushar) or fax correspondence to
800-727-2714(attention Tushar Atre). Programmer may work virtually. 10
hours per week to start. Hourly rate determined fairly based on
proficiency. Thank you.

2. Placement of local network daemons

3. Perl Programmer business partner wanted

4. Time Warner/RoadRunner cable

5. WANTED: Shell, Perl, C, and/or Java Programmer

6. running X on redhat linux

7. Linux application programmers wanted

8. suid help

9. Wanted -- Programmer -- TCP applications for Linux

10. Looking for Programmers to write Usenet/Database application

11. Linux application programmers wanted