Web Marketing Management product: Future Trend or Trent or Tent

Web Marketing Management product: Future Trend or Trent or Tent

Post by Pete ShoMad » Thu, 25 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Does anyone have information a web marketing management product Future
Trend or Trent or Tent? The product has similar features as
StoryServer4.0 by Vignette Corp which monitors and measures customer
purchases and area of the site visited.

Please advise.

--

... thank you and cheers!
Pete ShoMade, Practice Manager

Web Marketing Management product: Future Trend or Trent or Tent

Post by Pete ShoMad » Thu, 25 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Does anyone have any information on a web marketing management product
called Future Trend or Trent or Tent?
The product has similar features as StoryServer4.0 by Vignette Corp
which monitors and measures customer
purchases and areas of the site visited.

Please advise.

--

... thank you and cheers!
Pete ShoMade, Practice Manager
Oracle Consulting - Core Technology Services
4 Summit Park Dr, Suite 350, Independence, OH 44131

1. UNIX market trends?

If you can help me to find some marketing information about UNIX markets
trends! MANY THANKS

I am investigating a company which makes software for printing (postscript
without using expensive postscript printers), scanning, faxing and OCR
with UNIX platform. In order to better assess the potentialities of this
company I would like to do some "homework" about UNIX market trends ie.
potential growth of UNIX stations, who is using UNIX today, what are the
strength, weaknesses, opportunities and threat for UNIX, etc.

questions or suggestion on how to start my search for info. Thanks again

2. Automatic backups

3. Article: Firewalls vs. the new Firebox Technology - Trends - Linux Product

4. XF86Config (DELL 2000FP)

5. spice3f4 segmentation violation

6. Need performance trending product

7. trouble with filemgr 3.4/OW3.4 and .Z files

8. Anyone else seeing this management trend favoring Linux?

9. Brazilian Representative looks for good products to local market

10. PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER-FILM & VIDEO -Job Opening

11. SP market&future

12. --> Need Market Penetration, Present and Future of the Various OS