A Complete apache manual pages.

Post by Christian Purno » Tue, 02 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Hi all,

I would really appreciate if someone can point me out where to find the
extensive apache server manual pages, as in, what it can do, and how to do it.
I have tried Apache FAQ, but still can't answer some of my questions.

Many thanks
chris.

     \

A Complete apache manual pages.

Post by mard » Tue, 02 Sep 1997 04:00:00

On 1 Sep 1997 05:33:15 GMT,

>Hi all,

>I would really appreciate if someone can point me out where to find the
>extensive apache server manual pages, as in, what it can do, and how to do it.
>I have tried Apache FAQ, but still can't answer some of my questions.

Try http://www.apache.org/

-=-marduk-=-

marduk                                  http://home1.gte.net/marduk/index.html

Post by William A. Yohm » Tue, 02 Sep 1997 04:00:00

>On 1 Sep 1997 05:33:15 GMT,

>>Hi all,

>>I would really appreciate if someone can point me out where to find the
>>extensive apache server manual pages, as in, what it can do, and how to do it.
>>I have tried Apache FAQ, but still can't answer some of my questions.

>Try http://www.apache.org/

Or if they have the distribution its in there.

Bill Yohman - "Keeper of the largest Shelby Dodge site on the 'Net!"
Owner: '86 GLHS #201             http://web2.airmail.net/wyohman/