Oh my god! It's amazing!

Post by Joe » Wed, 06 May 1998 04:00:00

    I'd like to tell you about Virtualis Systems. Virtualis Systems
offers Affordable, Easy to use, Virtual servers. So you, or your company
can get noticed out on the World Wide Web. For more information on our
fast, affordable services, head over to
http://www.virtualisys.com/vr/jrutan. There you will find all the
information you'll need to get the server package that's right for you,
at an affordable price.

Joe Rutan, Virtualis Systems.

1. Oh oh...Stockmarket is closed, Here come 'S' again...

What's the matter S?  You buy Redhat at the all time high, now you can't
get your money back?  <Hint:  Most people buy at low IPO prices when
playing the stock market>.

For those of you who don't know, S has been trying to spam the investors
on the RHAT board on yahoo with the same old tripe under the name of
realitee_czceh.  Either he is plagarizing somebody else, or this is the
same person posting verbatim posts there as here.

And here I was thinking we were looking at a child.....Actually, I guess
investor tantrums are the same.

--nwskr

2. keep data private in inline functions

3. OH My God !!!!

4. syslog.conf question

5. Oh my god!! I deleted /bin/-directory!!

6. Attention Flatfish... was Re: Sweep sound editor 0.8.0 (Milestone 1) Released

7. Netra T1 - at LOM will not boot oh sweet god help.

8. Solaris 2.4, tcsh & cpulimit

9. /bin/bash oh....god..

10. OT: oh...oh...Microsoft's growth SLOWS (.NET as salvation?)

11. CFDISK is really screwed (oh god)

12. OH MY GOD!!!

13. OH MY GOD!