Brave one here trying Apache 2b8

Post by Paul Kimbal » Sat, 12 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Two things I mention here, one wont work, one still does with an added
feature (bug?).

I was using the /status display with 1.1.3, and it worked,
so I tried both /server-status and /server-info in 2b8. server-info works,
server-status says I dont have permission.  Both are configured exactly the
same in access.conf.

I notice in my netstat display I still have alot of FIN_WAIT2 with the
added benefit of two new ones!  TIME_WAIT and FIN_WAIT1.

I was running statnet on console 2, could that cause those two new ones to
show up? I ask that as they seem to go away when I quit out of it.

Running Rh Linux 1.2.13 on a 486.

Any ideas you Apache coding experts?

1. First Issue of the "Brave GNU World", the monthly GNU column, is online now

[Please repost and forward this article widely, wherever it
is appropriate.]

               First Issue of the "Brave GNU World", the
               monthly GNU column, is online now
                                -- Georg Greve

Hi !

The first issue of my "Brave GNU World" column is online now. It can
be found under:

  http://www.gnu.org/brave-gnu-world/brave-gnu-world.html
  [ English version ]

  http://www.gnu.org/brave-gnu-world/brave-gnu-world-de.html
  [ deutsche Version ]

The "Brave GNU World" is a bilingual (English and German) monthly
column that provides information about internal developments of the
GNU Project and things of importance to the GNU community, while
trying to give insights into the underlying philosophy.

The column is bilingual because the "Linux Magazin", Germany's biggest
GNU/Linux magazine, is printing it.

This column is intended to become a forum for all GNU maintainers,
friends and associates and I am always open to suggestions. So if
you

 * have questions about the GNU Project that might be of general
   interest

 * have a GNU Project and would like to improve its profile

 * would like to start a GNU Project you are looking for people to
   start it with

 * think something doesn't get the publicity it deserves

 * would like to see something made public

send mail to:

The first issue covers the following topics:

 *  short introduction
 *  GPKCS-11
 *  Shred,
 *  Renaming of the LGPL
 *  Autoconf

Regards,

                Georg Greve

--

"One smaller motivation which, in part, stems from altruism is
Microsoft-bashing."            - Vinod Valloppillil (Microsoft)

2. sound card

3. Apache gurus try this one

4. Modem cuts out while connecting with kppp

5. Apache Mime..trying to add one.HELP

6. good ppp and dialup program

7. Apache not serving virtual hosts on the first try

8. Can't Login from GDM

9. Trying to get Apache running for the first time ... some small progress!!

10. HELP: Apache 1.2b8 Compile error !!!!

11. Apache 1.2b8: select: (listen): Invalid argument

12. bug in Apache 1.2b8 src/Configuration.tmpl

13. Apache 1.2b8 and server-side includes