> I have CGI and SSI working *fine* by themselves, but the
> "<!--#exec..." in my CGI simply acts as a comment when called
> from my cgi-bin.
> Can HTML form -> CGI -> SSI (exec) work w/Apache?
1. <><><> MOUNTING EXTENDED PARTITION <><><>
I have a 10 GB UDMA IDE drive formatted with Windows. The first partition
is FAT32, and the second is NTFS. I can successfully mount the first, but
not the second. Any ideas?
Suse 7.2 on i86
the drive is mounted on /dev/hdc, and I CAN see hda1, but not hda2
2. mii-tool says no link, but there - is - a link
3. Wanted: <><><> Unix Specialist <><><>
4. RAM size???
7. >>---> Software Jobs! >>--->
9. Apache SSI and <Directory> vs <Directory Match>
10. CGI HELP ME>>>
11. Apache setup questions (CGI/forms, and SSI)
12. SSL -> [Apache] -> proxy gateway -> No-SSL
13. Apache->DirectoryIndex in <Location> and <Directory> directives.