Password Question

Post by Bobb » Sun, 15 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Here's the situation, I have two membership sites which
will be password protected. When a person joins one I also
want them to have access to the other, how or by what method
do I get their username/password combination automatically to
give them access to the second site?

Thanks

1. New User...simple? dir & password questions..

My teenage son is trying to install his first Solaris (unix) system for his
uncle on a Sparcstation 10. I know this is probably a VERY elementary question
but I have no knowledge of unix to help.

What file must be modified to take a user, after login, directly into an
application under OpenWindows?

We think UMASK can be used to change file protection. Must this be done from
the ROOT account and does a umask 022 provide a user with access to an
application installed by ROOT?

If there is a more appropriate conference for these simple questions please
let me know.

Thank You.....

2. installing gcc 2.7.2.1??

3. Apache Password Question - All Apache webmasters need to know this!

4. ASSISTANCE NEEDED!

5. MD5 Style Password Question

6. Max users Problem??

7. Need help with username password question

8. IP gateway hanging

9. Linux password question

10. Samba : public / user acces and password questions

11. Change password question

12. ftp password question

13. Security/Password Questions