Real time measuring of bandwidth/transfers for each Virtual Host?

Real time measuring of bandwidth/transfers for each Virtual Host?

Post by Sir Willia » Sat, 04 Nov 2000 01:30:48

I'm trying to find a way to monitor and record how much total data each
virtual host is using in Apache.  I know that the server-status module
shows total data since last restart, but it's for the whole server.  Is
there a module that will monitor and record this data to some sort of
log file.  I know I could use any number of log analysis tools, but the
server generates over 50 Megs of log files a day without recording
images!  I figure there has to be a module out there that will do it, I
just haven't found it yet.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

--
Sir William
Systems Administrator

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. virtual host redirecting to real host

Hi all,

I'm trying to use virtualhost for the 1st time and I'm having problems.
All I want is to redirect whoever tries to reach wwwold.kuku.com (old
site name) to wwwnew.kuku.com (new site name).
both www and www1 are aliases of the server's machine.

I tried this:
<VirtualHost wwwold.kuku.com>
ServerName wwwold.kuku.com
Redirect 301 / http://wwwnew.kuku.com/
</VirtualHost>

But it doesn't work. Both domains now return a page that say that the
server is now redirected to http://wwwnew.kuku.com/
What am I missing?

TIA

--
        Anat Rozenzon

o`o?,??,?o`o?,??,?o`o?,??,?o`o?,??
API/Intranet team            Tel:    +972-8-9134480
Telrad Ltd.                  Fax:    +972-8-9133487

?,??,?o`o?,??,?o`o?,??,?o`o?,??,?o`

2. S2.5.1 and ODS - how see/change stripe size

3. Apache 1.3b2: Default Host and all virtual hosts serve only first virtual hosts pages?

4. Is there any system call or C subroutine available to get ip address and subnetmask of a local host ..

5. How to profile in REAL time (not process-virtual time)

6. How do I configure my SCSI DAT?

7. measuring amount of data transferred by hosts on localnetwork

8. editor for GTK??

9. Data transfer for real time analysis

10. Virtual Host Bandwidth monitoring

11. Virtual Hosting - a cheaper option for high bandwidth users?

12. Apache's mod_userdir to LOG the requests by virtual hosts to keep track of bandwidth?

13. Bandwidth Metering on Virtual Hosts