Proxy module with HTTP/1.1 for Apache?

Post by Magnus » Sat, 03 Feb 2001 20:49:12

Hi.
I am wondering if anyone knows if there is a proxy module that is HTTP/1.1
compliant?
/Magnus T

1. apache http proxy - http/1.0 vs http/1.1

Hello,

I have setup an apache proxy, which seems to work fine. But, I found
out that it doesn't not answer back http/1.1 with a http/1.1 response.
The request comes in as 1.1, but the proxy answer back with 1.0. Is
there some special configuration I need to set in httpd.conf for it
to answer with a 1.1 response?

When I send traffic to the backend machine it will answer with a 1.1
response just fine. We are using the same version of apache for both
the proxy and actual backend server.

Any hints as to what I'm missing? Thanks.

-Dan

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Need ScriptAlias help in httpd.conf

3. apache proxy module support HTTP 1.1??

4. boot time warning

5. Schedule for HTTP/1.1 support in Apache Proxy module?

6. missing libxil.so.1

7. Apache Proxy question: HTTP/1.1 -> HTTP/1.0

8. Database to link with httpd 1.4.2

9. apache proxy server and http/1.1

10. apache proxy and http/1.1

11. Does apache 1.3.19 support HTTP/1.1 if configured as reverse proxy

12. Apache reverse proxy does not communicate with web apps using HTTP 1.1 keepalive

13. proxy + HTTP/1.1