\\\ Professional Images Virtual Domains/// Special Special Special Special

\\\ Professional Images Virtual Domains/// Special Special Special Special

Post by Online Marketin » Sun, 28 Apr 1996 04:00:00

:               Online Marketing International Inc.

:
: We are happy to be able to offer full professional images for your
: business. We are a international service provider specializing in Virtual
: domains, Site creation and maintenance, and Listservers and databases.
:
: Thru the end of april we are offering the Following Special pricing:
:
: Only $25.00 setup/$25.00 per month for the following. !!!WOW!!!
:
: *personal Domain  http://www.veryComputer.com/
: *Unlimited FTP/Telnet access yourcompany.com
: *5 megs of space - this will house approximately +50 pages with    graphics

: *autoresponder
: *Cgi-bin access with sample scripts
: *use of our Shell
: *password protected web pages
: *redirection capabilty
: *24 hour a day web access with millions of potential customers.
: *listing in our award winning mall   http://www.veryComputer.com/
: *free postings to 18 popular search engines and directories with all
:  accounts.
: *Full T1 line support with redundancy measure being put in place to
:  insure reliable access 24 hours a day
: *listserver
: =======================================================================
:
: Basic Site creation package 299.99 6 pages with graphic, includes 6
: months rent ends may 1st.
:
: Full server lease available for as little as 500.00/month
: We Have special accounts for individuals wishing to resell our services

: Sites we maintain and house -
: visit a few our our sites: http://www.veryComputer.com/
:                            http://www.veryComputer.com/
:                            http://*flex.com/