"www" gone since upgrade to JServ 1.1.1??

"www" gone since upgrade to JServ 1.1.1??

Post by CV » Tue, 06 Jun 2000 04:00:00

(Same message was posted on the JServ-mailing-list, but maybe someone in
here knows the answer?)

Hi there,

I use Redhat with kernel 2.2.15, Apache 1.3.12, mod_ssl, PHP4 and recently
upgraded from JServ 1.1 to JServ 1.1.1. All of the sudden, my userpages are
being redirected to http://mydomain.nl/~user instead of
http://www.mydomain.nl/~user.... I know it probably isn't JServ's fault
because the two don't have anything to do with each other (I would say, at
least), but it started directly after the upgrade. I did nothing else... So
I'm not so sure it isn't JServ... Anyone any idea??

My httpd.conf only refer to http://www.mydomain.nl and never without www.
Help is appreciated...

Kind regards,
Met vriendelijke groet,