A WWW archive system for USENET newsgroups and mailing-list (repost)

1. linux.* Usenet newsgroups / mailing list gateway?

I have been informed that most (or all) of the linux mailing lists are
gatewayed into linux.* newsgroups.  However, UUNET doesn't carry any
linux.* newsgroups, and I have not been able to locate any reference
to linux.* newsgroups in any of the FAQs/HOWTOs.

Do these newsgroups actually exist?  If so, why don't they exist at
UUNET?

--
James Crawford Ralston \ Newsmaster for the University of Pittsburgh [CIS/S&N]

+1 412 624 8888 (Problem Reporting) \ +1 412 624 9356 (User Consulting)

2. find a file and output filename without dir spec and ext

3. Usenet -> WWW archive program for FreeBSD?

4. APC Smart UPS under Linux - Setup

5. WWW: Kernel Mailing list FAQ WWW Site

6. where to get WINE ?

7. MAILING-LIST: Linuxisp Mailing list

8. AHA-1540CF/1542CF

9. LOCAL/MAILING-LIST: Mailing list for Greek Linux Users

10. MAILING-LIST: new Cyclades Users mailing list

11. MAILING-LIST: Frontpage/Linux Mailing List

12. MAILING-LIST: Linux Women's Mailing List Now Online

13. LOCAL/MAILING-LIST: Mailing list for Greek Linux Users