apache with dso problems

Post by Christophe Weidema » Tue, 16 Apr 2002 18:51:31

Hello,

I have a problem with my apache server (apache 1.3.19 with dso modules
on solaris 2.6). Apache lauch a dso applications called web
intellinece(it is related with business objects). In fact, it launch a
cgi program.

I have the following messages in my error_log:
[Fri Apr 12 18:15:07 2002] [emerg] (9)Bad file number: fcntl:
F_SETLKW: Error getting accept lock, exiting!  Perhaps you need to use
the LockFile directive to place your lock file on a local disk!
[Fri Apr 12 18:15:07 2002] [emerg] (9)Bad file number: fcntl:
F_SETLKW: Error getting accept lock, exiting!  Perhaps you need to use
the LockFile directive to place your lock file on a local disk!
[Fri Apr 12 18:18:22 2002] [notice] child pid 25457 exit signal
Segmentation Fault (11)

When I look my apache process, they keep on growing.
I already look at of the meaning on the error messages and I didn't
have any file on NFS.
The application often failed aned I have a http 403 error in my apache
error_log file when the cgi is called. I have then to restart apache.

Thank you for your help