Apache Survey & Free Offer

Post by Vantage Internationa » Sat, 26 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Hi, all:

This is an update to a 4/22/97 posting, calling all Apache server users.

We are seeking Apache server users to take a research survey on-line.
In exchange for a completed survey, we will give each respondent a free,
secure server product to try out.

Also, those who complete the survey will be placed in a drawing for a free copy
of NET OBJECTS (worth over $500!).  Four copies will be given away after the
survey time period is over - May 15, 1997 or so.  Odds are approximately 1:150 of
winning.  Pretty good odds!

The information we gather will be used for research purposes only, and to assist
our client in developing next-generation server software.  Please be assured that
your names and addresses will NOT be given to our client, but we will need to send
you diskettes by mail if you want the server software to try.

To participate, please reply to me by e-mail and we will send you the web site
URL with a Personal ID and Password to get you into the survey section.
It should only take you fif* minutes or so to finish the questions.

Thanks to all those who have already participated.  And thanks in advance
to the new participants.

Any questions?  Call me at:
Reed Foster
Techvantage International
415.610.8000

1. Apache User Survey - Free Software

Hello Apache server users:

Techvantage International, Inc. is conducting a research project with those who are
currently using Apache web server software.

We will be sending participants who complete the survey a free copy of a new secure web
server software package on diskette or CD-ROM.

We will also be giving away four copies of a valuable (over $500!), well-known web
building application by random drawing among survey respondents.

The information we gather will be used for research purposes only, and to assist our
client in developing next-generation server software.  Please be assured that your names
and addresses will NOT be given to our client, but we will need to send you diskettes by
mail.

To participate, please reply to me by e-mail and Ill send you the web site URL with a
User Name and Password to get you into the survey.  It should only take you fifteen
minutes or so to finish the questions.

In order to give you the correct survey, please answer the following questions in your
e-mail reply to me:

1)  Are you currently using Apache server software?
2)  For what type of organization is your Apache web server (business, ISP, university,
personal, etc.)?

Thanks very much.  We appreciate your opinions and involvement in this process.

Reed Foster
Techvantage International
415.610.8000

2. confusing problem

3. free developer - please help sociologically free software survey

4. C Programming under Linux

5. PCMCIA setup on an Acer Travelmate 333T

6. &&&&& WHERE TO GET FREE SOLARIS FOR X86

7. How to stop DoS Attack??

8. PERL && mod_perl && FreeBSD && Apache

9. TekMetrics is offering free certifications to UNIX programmers...

10. TekMetrics is offering free certifications to UNIX programmers through March...

11. Offer for free network device monitoring NOT SPAM

12. "Pre-GA" RISC Systems - Free upgrade offer expiring