wwwboard

Post by Igor Vinokuro » Sun, 26 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Hello.

Anyone can suggest to me any good www board writte in perl?

--
Igor Vinokurov

wwwboard

Post by Richard Peipe » Tue, 28 Jul 1998 04:00:00

There is a good board called WWWBoard. Search on the search engines to
find it. It is pure perl and rather easy to install as CGI's go.

                                Richard
                                Supernews

1. FreeBSD WWWBoard

The WWWBoard for FreeBSD has been a popular place since I started
it a couple weeks ago, but so far participation has been low.  Lots
of visits, but few posts.  So in an effort to keep everybody
interested we have started a little contest.  Sorry, no trips
to Mexico and no new cars...So if you have not stopped by the
FreeBSD WWWBoard, please stop by and check it out you could win
some great shareware! (If you post a message)

Look forward to seeing you there!
http://www.chaski.com/wwwboard/freebsd

-Mike

2. /dev/null i/o error

3. wwwboard and Apache

4. Parallel Port (parport) patch

5. WWWBoard Automation via OLR

6. Epson Stylus Pro with Solaris 2.4_x86